Saturday, May 5, 2018

Career Moves

Hey Steamers,

    Gosh, have I missed you all. Since transitioning, a lot of the fans are stepping back and waiting to see what I do next. I have so many goals it almost seems unrealistic. :-p So, redoing some of my favorite stories like Not a Time to Quit, Tiffany, and Seduced by Winter. I have a lot of stories I've been working on, as well as writing genres my followers are not used to. I finished a novel not too long ago which is more an intense romantic thriller that I would love to get turned into a movie. I also am currently finishing up Season One of On My Radar, the first ten books. AND, I am working on a book I am writing to be pitched to Hallmark but it might end up being too raw and emotional for them to accept. If they decline my offer, I'll be pushing for a movie deal elsewhere. Really excited on the starting point of the story. I have the full outline and it is going to be absolutely beautiful while starting out in total sadness. It's going to be a really romantic tear jerker. I also have about 7 other books I have outlined and planned to work on soon. I wish each day came with twelve more hours so I could get more accomplished!

Also, I'll be doing live interviews and be part of release parties and all of that fun stuff in the future. I hope to see you guys there!

Yours Truly,

Steamy

No comments:

Post a Comment