Monday, February 5, 2018

Heart Strings

Hey Guys. I guess I went and did it again. This time, I wrote a short novella. It is a short romance story about a guy who has the hots for a rock star. It's pretty cute,has a little sarcasm, of course it is really steamy, and it has some comical parts.

This will be my second romance book and my second heterosexual romance. :-D

So, I'll do what I did in my last post and give you guys the blurb. Enjoy!

Blurb: She was a rock star and he was just an ordinary fan up until she is about to be attacked and he protects her from harm. Now, things have changed. She kissed him and he's following her to her concerts. Things start to become real between them and he starts to pull away to protect himself. She has to make a decision on if he is worth the risk or if her career is more important.

She gets the urge to write a different kind of song when she's with him, a love song. A song she thinks she can't finish. When she brings it up to him, he tells her when the words are true, they'll just come to her. That changes everything for her... including her career.

This book will also be in Pre-Order. It should be available sometime this weekend. I truly hope you guys are liking the direction I'm going!

Please leave me reviews!

Always,

Steamy

No comments:

Post a Comment