Saturday, February 3, 2018

Seduced by Winter

Here we go Steamers. I just knocked out and am putting the finishing touches on the paperback. The book should be up on Kindle for Pre-Order in the next day or so. The book covers will not match between paperback and kindle due to rules and regulations and blah blah blah, requirements, blah, digital blah blah. Whatever. So, I'll figure that part out later. For now, let's just get the story out to you guys and figure out the dumb details later.

Here is the blurb for the book: 

Ever make a mistake and wish you didn’t? That’s not what this book is about. Hey, I’m Jack. I got asked out by my boss without realizing it. She makes me do things I would never agree to doing with anyone else and things kind of spiral out of control. We lose track of each other and then fall back into each other’s arms during the dead of winter. She’s almost dead in my arms and I become her hero.

Not only does this (short story) book have the short version but it also has a second part at the end that gives you all the details after the story ends that you’re dying to know.

WARNING: ADULT LANGUAGE


So, I know a lot of my fans are really into the lesbian erotica genre but this one is between a dude and a dudette. I really enjoy how the story goes down. I really hope you guys do, too.

Always Yours,

Steamy

No comments:

Post a Comment